Why Do You Need Eyelash Extensions?
Unlike strip lashes, eyelash extensions are semi-permanent lashes hand-glued onto your natural lashes, which makes them look much more realistic. The eyelashes extension procedure is relaxing and pain-free, with an end result that accentuates your eyes beautifully for special events such as weddings and parties.
Unlike mascara, eyelash extensions are waterproof and don’t cause smudges or messy clumps, making them more practical and natural-looking.
Do Eyelash Extensions Ruin Your Natural Lashes?
As specialists in lash extensions we use the latest and highest quality products that’ll make your lashes look and feel real. We also take our time to carefully apply a greater number of finer and lighter lashes to maintain eyelash health and ensure a fuller look that’s stress-free on your lashes.
Ensuring the safety and hygiene of our beauty services remains one of our top priorities.
Types of Lash Extensions
Eyelash extensions come in a variety of lengths, widths, and curls. We offer a range of styles including Natural and Russian.
For the most natural lash look, this style follows the exact contours of your natural eyelashes. The inner and outer edges will have slighter shorter extensions while a combination of mixed length extensions will be applied along the middle of the eye to imitate the eyelashes’ natural growth cycle.
As the name implies, the Russian style features a much thicker, fuller, and curlier look for dramatic effect with ultra-fine lightweight lashes applied in a fan of four or five lashes to each of your own natural lashes.
Besides creating more volume, Russian eyelash extensions last up to 50% longer than classic lashes because they’re so incredibly lightweight.
How Long Do Eyelash Extensions Take?
This varies depending on the style of the lash extensions and skill of the lash tech, but first appointments can take between 90 to 120 minutes, while maintenance can take 60 to 90 minutes.
How Long Do Eyelash Extensions Last?
Eyelash extensions will fall out with your real lashes according to the natural growth cycle. With proper care, they can last for six to eight weeks. Once the lashes start falling out, you can get “refills” which involve filling in the missing lashes, which technically makes them last indefinitely.
Getting Your Lash Extensions Done
- Please book an appointment in advance.
- Make sure you arrive on time to avoid rescheduling.
- Do not wear any mascara as it may affect the bonding of the extension with the natural lash.
- If you wear contact lenses, please make sure you remove them prior to the appointment.
- Do not curl or perm your lashes beforehand.
- Avoid pulling the eyelashes and excessive eye rubbing.
- Keep your eyes completely dry for a minimum of eight hours.
- No swimming, steam spas, or hot baths for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Do not apply creams or cleansers to the eyelashes at any time.
- Pat dry the eyelashes when washing your face, and remember to avoid rubbing the eyes.
Brows Threading in Epping.